Comfortable Accommodation in Nedlands
The Captain Stirling Hotel offers refurbished rooms featuring free WiFi access to ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. With extremely competitive rates and the convenience of being located in the lovely surrounds of one of Perth's oldest suburbs, Nedlands, the Captain Stirling is in a prime location.
All of our accommodation is located up two flights of stairs above our bar and bistro. Please keep in mind that we are pub accommodation and are a small operation. As such we can try and offer additional services including room service or late night check ins.
Wednesday night is noisy due to DJs playing downstairs. We close at 12am on those evenings, to ensure it is quiet after that time.
- Self- serve breakfast in our common room.
- Rooms are serviced on Tuesdays and Fridays for guests staying mulitple nights.
- Parking entry/exits are locked off at night so be sure to check with the manager how you can enter and exit after hours.
Book Your Accommodation
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Last check in by 10pm.
- All guests must produce a valid photo ID and a pre authorisation will be performed on a valid credit card at check-in.
- 08 9386 2200
- Free WiFi available throughout the property
- On-site parking
- Common room available for use 24 hours a day.
- Luggage storage
- Coin operated self-service laundry facilities
- Non-smoking property
- Free WiFi available
- Ceiling fans
- Tea/Coffee making
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Iron & ironing board
- Double Standard rooms have a private bathroom.
- Budget rooms have a shared bathroom.
- Non-smoking only
Things to do
A local shopping centre is located next door which contains a supermarket, post office, chemist, news agent, bakery, café, salon and travel agent. There is also a small cinema approximately 300m west on Stirling Highway.
There are numerous restaurants along Stirling highway.
The Hotel is a 5 minute drive from the local shopping precinct, Claremont; 10 minutes drive from Cottesloe beach; 5 minutes drive from Kings Park and the University of Western Australia; 5-10 minutes drive to the city centre; 20 minutes drive to Fremantle and a 25 minutes drive to the Swan Valley.
Buses run frequently along Stirling Highway both to Fremantle and the city centre. A bus stop can be found adjacent to the hotel.
The closest train station on the Fremantle line is at Claremont.
It is recommended guests use taxi services from the airport. It is approximately a 30 minute drive which will take you along Tonkin Hwy then left onto the Great Western Hwy. After about 6km you will take the exit towards Perth City and turning right onto Shepperton Road. A slight left onto Riverside Drive which will eventually turn into Stirling Highway. The Hotel will be on your left.